[ltp] performance with X.org - radeon 7500 T41

alejo linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:08:56 +0200

On Sep 19, 2005, at 11:48 AM, Florian Dorpmueller wrote:

> On my R51 which has a Mobility Radeon 7500 as well I had to compile
> agpgart and intel-agp into the kernel and not as module.

Yes maybe thats one of the problems since i still get the failed to
load agpgart module message from the X log...its suggests making the
agpgart module to loaded before the radeon one.

I have read somewhere that in debian theres no need to edit /etc/
modules anymore so i dont know how to inverse the module loading
process.

i will compile them in the kernel and will inform a bit later.

thanks flori,
/a