InputDevices (was: Re: [ltp] performance with X.org - radeon 7500 T41)

Wolfgang Karall linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:57:02 +0200

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 00:31 +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> /dev/psaux for the synaptics touchpad, and /dev/input/mice for the rest.
> Works fine (hotplugging USB mice, whatever):
>
>   Section "InputDevice"
>           Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
>           Driver          "mouse"
>           Option          "CorePointer"
>           Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
>           Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
>           Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
>           Option          "ZAxisMapping"          "4 5"
>   EndSection

Yes, but then Emulate3Buttons is set for the external mouse as well, or
EmulateWheel in my case (which I use to get scrolling for the
trackpoint).

Regards
WK
--