[ltp] WANTED: ppc Sun WorkShop for C++ PowerPC Edition Early Access

Martin Bochnig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 05:20:14 +0200

Hi RISC and SunOS_5.x bigots,

I need the original ppc edition of SUNWspro.
(special tests for my personal education / related to POLARIS)

INSTANT Payment through PAYPAL.COM / VISA card.
High price, p*l*e*a*s*e* be sure to contact me ASAP under

mb1x #AT# gmx #DOT# com

It was only available to the handful customers of Solaris2.5_ppc_BETA
and 2.5.1_ppc based RS/6000_43p boxes {I got my hands on one of those
including the 2.5.1 media kit, I also have the ppc_SDK and DDK as well
as Wabi2.2D_incl._TrueColor_support  :) }.
I guess a total of less than 300 so configured machines had been sold
worldwide.
No matter when you read this (2006/07/08...) : Please contact me!!

The only other channel through which it had been distributed from August
12th '96 to November 1996 was:

http://web.archive.org/web/19961220183846/www.sun.com/developers/subservice.html

    * Solaris PowerPC Edition Subscription Service
          o Solaris 2.5.1 PowerPC Edition Operating Environment
          o Solaris 2.5.1 Software Developer Kit (SDK)
          o Sun WorkShop for C++ PowerPC Edition Early Access
          o FCS upgrade to the WorkShop software
          o On-line documentation
          o 12 months of SupportPack Technical Support

Many thanks in advance,
Martin