[ltp] server layout in X.org - radeon 7500 T41

alejo linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 02:01:13 +0200

Marius, thanks for sahring your config. it works very well in terms
of the layout but even thought i changed the default depth to 16
instead of 24 im getting only 885fps...meanwhile i have other configs
that go up to 1225fps..

will this difference will be just because the MergedFB is on "true" ??

(and yes you were right i had a typo in my config, but it was
corrected...the problem was that i sent the old config instead of the
revisited one where i included the changes few others of this list
made before)

another wierd behaviour is that my usb mouse kills the synaptics
touchpad if the kernel is booted with usb mouse connected, if not i
can just plug it after boot is over and i have then both mouse and
symaptics touchpad...if i forget to unplug it...i loose the tarckpad.

regards,
/a