[ltp] server layout in X.org - radeon 7500 T41

Brad Langhorst linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 09:03:18 -0400

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 02:01 +0200, alejo wrote:

> another wierd behaviour is that my usb mouse kills the synaptics
> touchpad if the kernel is booted with usb mouse connected, if not i
> can just plug it after boot is over and i have then both mouse and
> symaptics touchpad...if i forget to unplug it...i loose the tarckpad.

See Konstantine Filtschew's response ... but why are you rebooting?
I only reboot when I change the kernel (almost).

Try telinit 1 followed by telinit 3 instead of reboot.

Brad