[ltp] server layout in X.org - radeon 7500 T41

alejo linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:30:17 +0200

On Sep 24, 2005, at 3:03 PM, Brad Langhorst wrote:

> See Konstantine Filtschew's response ... but why are you rebooting?
> I only reboot when I change the kernel (almost).
>
> Try telinit 1 followed by telinit 3 instead of reboot.
>
> Brad

Hi brad, i have looked at the BIOS and i have no USB parameter..and
for the question about rebooting...well since this is a laptop and i
often move it from places i think is better for the hardware to be
off than in standby mode...and the sleep option is not able to regain
X when i awake the computer so..i have not many other options than
turnning it off.

l will check the telinit trick anyway..thanks.

/a