[ltp] usb mouse blocking trackpad

Konstantin Filtschew linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 20:30:41 +0200

--=-BAJlivS1EL5yQ4Jwxz1R

hi,

you've missed the option, try this:=20

Enter the bios: <Press Thinkpad Button on Boot> and then as prompted,
press F1

Then go to: Config > USB > USB Bios Support

Read carefully, what is written on the right side and disable the
option.

Please read it carefully, because afterwards you will know, why your
floppy doesn't boot ;)

Greetz

Konstantin Filtschew

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 17:18 +0200, alejo wrote:
>=20
> On Sep 24, 2005, at 11:50 AM, Konstantin Filtschew wrote:
>=20
> > hi,
> >=20
> >=20
> > the usb-mouse behaviour can be solved by disabling the booting from
> > USB
> > in Bios.
> >=20
> >=20
> > Greetz
> >=20
> >=20
> > Konstantin
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> hi all, konstantin.
>=20
>=20
> i dont have that option in my BIOS...i was also interested in
> upgrading it for making a bootable usb pendrive in the future...but im
> sure i dont have that option enabled cause is simple not there in the
> boot order parameters.
>=20
>=20
> any other idea about what could be blocking my trackpad when i boot
> with the usb mouse connected?
>=20
>=20
> thanks.
> /a
--=20
Building an operation system without source code,
is like buying a  self assemble space shuttle without
instructions.

--=-BAJlivS1EL5yQ4Jwxz1R

--=-BAJlivS1EL5yQ4Jwxz1R--