[ltp] Re: few questions to begin with an x40

come se fosse antani linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:19:50 +0000

I don't know but yesterday I found on thinkwiki [1] that it's better
to NOT use the acpi_sleep option with the intel extreme graphics based
thinkpad.
uh... it seems to be quite complicated here... :D

[1] http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Problem_with_display_remaining_black_afte=
r_resume