[ltp] r300 and x/mesa/drm CVS

Torkild U. Resheim linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:51:51 +0200

--nextPart4456223.qnCmYOILh2

On Monday 26 September 2005 07:42, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I was on a roll this weekend tweaking around with my thinkpad t42p. I
> got HDAPS ( http://hdaps.sf.net ) working so I could watch my thinkpad
> know that it was tilting and bioapi/pam_bioapi
> ( http://www.qrivy.net/~michael/blua/ ) all working with my fingerprint
> reader, so I can use that to login and unlock my xscreensaver.
Cool :-) I got really inspired and followed the "instructions" found and no=
w I=20
have a halfway working pam/bioapi setup. The problem is that get a segfault=
=20
just after entering the login when running ./test_verify-pam_bioapi. I've=20
already created a bir file using the sample tools and copied it=20
to /etc/bioapi1.10/pam/. Could you please give me some pointers?

[snip]
=2D-=20
Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards                                  ((
Torkild Ulv=F8y Resheim, Senior Systemutvikler / Software Engineer    ))
Emma EDB AS, Trondheim, Norway. http://www.emmaedb.no             |----|_
Private pages: http://resheim.no - "Any sufficiently advanced     |    | )
bug is indistinguishable from a feature."                         |____|'