[ltp] Re: I can't choice : R50 or R52.

km linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 01:51:38 +0200

Hi all,

I have been a long time linux thinkpad user since my first t21, but now I've
just bought a Sony PSP (fw 1.5) from success-hk.com. As soon as it will arrive
I will stop using my current t30 and only play amiga emulators and
wipeout pure.

Choose life - dont buy a thinkpad - buy a PSP and play supercars II,
lemmings and wipeout pure. I know I will!

-km