[ltp] Not amused...

Charles E. "Rick" Taylor, IV linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:52:17 -0400

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 22:37 +1200, Christopher Sawtell wrote:

> True, up to a point. The point being that you can, and should, seeing as you
> are on a slow line, set up your mail client to request your authority if it
> wants to download an attachment larger than the size you specify.

Not up to a point.  I've been subscribed for some time and I seem to
recall that this is a discussion list - not a list set up specifically
for the purpose of trading huge image files.

What's so difficult about putting the huge image up on a web site and
linking to it?

It's more rude than top-posting, posting in HTML, and in ALL CAPS
combined.  Oh well, at least now that I'm using gmail for the list it
doesn't overflow the inbox on my provider, too.

*  Charles E. "Rick" Taylor, IV <charletiv@gmail.com>
*  Web: http://www.rickandpatty.com