[ltp] Re: how to play drm WMAs (on my thinkpad)

Wookey linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:48:55 +0100

+++ Donald B. Altman [05-09-27 14:00 -0400]:
> ** Reply to message from Don Perley <perley@adelphia.net> on Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:31:48 -0400
>
> Hello,
>
> My mistake.  I meant mp3tunes.com.  That's Robertson's new business.

I've had no trouble playing wma music files with geexbox, which uses mplayer
to play the audio.

If we're recommending music services to buy non-DRM music then I'd suggest
allofmp3.com which has a nice interface and setup, a wide range of stuff and
you can choose what format you want it in flac, ogg, mp3, or even raw CD
quality. You pay by the megabyte so better quality formats costs you more.

Wookey