[ltp] how to play drm WMAs (on my thinkpad)

Nathan Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:20:29 -0400

This is possible. Someone I know very well has done it. They used Visual
Studio and embedded a MS media player object into the program. They had
in interface that mimicked a regular player, but when it was playing,
the program automatically recorded the wave-out sounds and output to a
wave file and matched filenames. Now the problem with that is any sound
goes to wave-out, so this is not robust enough.

If anyone has any ideas for capturing digital audio streams in Windows,
my friend would love to hear from you.

-Nathan