[ltp] Which Distro supports T60?

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:38:01 -0500

Before you ask, I still haven't tried APM.

But I did manage to get the Verizon broadband wireless working under
Linux.  The main formula is here (though you can ignore the udev and
hwconfig files and just use "modprobe usbserial vendor=3D0x1199
product=3D0x0218" if you're not using SuSE):

http://www.evdoforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=3D2095&start=3D0&postdays=3D0&pos=
torder=3Dasc&highlight

One important step is that if the Verizon light on the machine is not
lit and it won't connect, use the wireless power switch on the front
of the machine to turn wireless off and on again, and then the Verizon
should work.

Thanks,
    Aaron