[ltp] suspend to ram in t30 with debian

Felipe Gonzalez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 18:52:05 -0300

------=_Part_14019_27284146.1144101125018

Hi guys, Ive been trying to find a way to make suspend to ram to work, or
hibernate, but every way i see i have to recompile the kernel and i dont
have too much experience to do that, i have a t30 with debian sid, and
2.6.16.1 kernel, installed by apt-get, does anybody can give me a hand on
this,

--
El veganismo es la unica salida.

------=_Part_14019_27284146.1144101125018

Hi guys, Ive been trying to find a way to make suspend to ram to work, or h=
ibernate, but every way i see i have to recompile the kernel and i dont hav=
e too much experience to do that, i have a t30 with debian sid, and <a href=
=3D"http://2.6.16.1" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink=
(window,event,this)">

2.6.16.1</a> kernel, installed by apt-get, does anybody can give me a hand =

------=_Part_14019_27284146.1144101125018--