[ltp] suspend to ram in t30 with debian

Daniel Maier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:24:45 +0200

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 06:52:05PM -0300, Felipe Gonzalez wrote:
> Hi guys, Ive been trying to find a way to make suspend to ram to work, or
> hibernate, but every way i see i have to recompile the kernel and i dont
> have too much experience to do that, i have a t30 with debian sid, and
> 2.6.16.1 kernel, installed by apt-get, does anybody can give me a hand on
> this,

First, you should not use sid if you have no clue.

Have a look at:

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Category:T30 Read all the articles.

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_make_ACPI_work (Forget about
all the kernel stuff, your debian kernel should provide ACPI stuff)

Regards, nusse.

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye--