[ltp] more about suspending to ram on my t30 with debian

Felipe Gonzalez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:09:15 -0300

------=_Part_4624_12295772.1144181355037

> > Hi guys, Ive been trying to find a way to make suspend to ram to work,
> > or hibernate, but every way i see i have to recompile the kernel and i

>>>Why do you think that?

>>>Regards,
>>>Tino

That is the instruction that i find at suspend2.org, I never compile  a
kernel myself thats why im searching for another solution, it used to work
fine in a 2.4 kernel, inlcuding the battery icon showing the charge in the
system tray, but now since kernel 2.6.8 nothing of that is working anymore.=
.

thanks for your help, sorry for my poor english and cheers from argentina.

--
El veganismo es la unica salida.

------=_Part_4624_12295772.1144181355037

> > Hi guys, Ive been trying to find a way to make suspend to ram to =
work,<br>&gt; &gt; or hibernate, but every way i see i have to recompile th=
;Regards,
=3D"http://suspend2.org">suspend2.org</a>, I never compile&nbsp; a kernel m=
yself thats why im searching for another solution, it used to work fine in =
a 2.4
 kernel, inlcuding the battery icon showing the charge in the system tray, =
but now since kernel 2.6.8 nothing of that is working anymore.. <br>thanks =
for your help, sorry for my poor english and cheers from argentina.<br clea=
r=3D"all">

------=_Part_4624_12295772.1144181355037--