[ltp] Lights?

Norman Walsh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 06 Apr 2006 14:50:47 -0400

--=-=-=

/ "Josh Battles" <josh.lists@omg-stfu.com> was heard to say:
| I've got Ubuntu 5.10 installed on my T42 (2373) and would like to use the=
 LED
| indicator for the wireless card.  I'd like to be able to have it flash on
| activity if possible.  How would I go about this?

Maybe the T42p has different lights, but there's a little indicator
for wifi under my LCD that blinks like a demon when I'm running wifi
(which is most of the time).

That's Ubuntu, uh, dapper but I'm sure it worked in breezy too.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

=2D-=20
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Someone has changed your life. Save?