[ltp] Lights?

Josh Battles linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 07:50:15 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, April 7, 2006 6:04 am, Torsten Wolf wrote:
> * Andrew Barr <andrew.james.barr@gmail.com> [06-04-06 21:02]:
>
>>That might be an sysctl option on the madwifi driver IIRC.
>
> The LED used to work as an activity indicator with two different Atheros
> based built-in devices in my former R40 (madwifi driver).

You didn't have to configure anything?  I'm using the madwifi driver with an
Atheros card as well.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for
Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other
Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.