[ltp] ThinkPad suspend fix with GnomePowerManager

Kevin Verma linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 10:27:52 +0530

Hello,

I own a ThinkPad R50e with  Intel Corporation 82852/855GM Integrated
Graphics Device, Suspend to RAM using g-p-m on a Fedora Core 5 works
just fine but upon resume the display remains blank, there is a fix
specified on thinkwiki.org also for few other affected models of
ThinkPad but different fix.

Below is the URL of one releted fix to my hardware, I will like to
have some suggestions how to well impliment the same using g-p-m,
instead acpid.
http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/Problem_with_display_remaining_black_after_resume=
#Solution_for_ThinkPads_with_Intel_Extreme_Graphics_2

Seeking your kind help solving the same.

Cheers,
Kevin