[ltp] synaptics + trackpoint

Daniel Skorka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 21:08:42 +0200

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 06:56:38PM +0200, Daniel Skorka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just switched to using the synaptics driver with Xorg 6.9.0 and kernel
> 2.6.16 on my T43. Now input from my trackpoint seems to be ignored,
> including the buttons. Is this intentional? If yes, how do I get my
> trackpoint back?

As noone seems to have encountered the same problem:
Those of you that have a T43 or similar, using the synaptics driver and
still have a working trackpoint: What exact configuration do you have
(xorg.cong, kernel version, version of synaptics driver)? I also am
unable to use an external USB mouse, so this is quite an annoyance.

Daniel