[ltp] Debian, xserver-xorg_7.0.10 and T41p ?

Michael Ott linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:46:19 -0000 (GMT)

Hello!

>> Has anybody a working T41p with a recent xorg server ?
Not until today. But today i have to do it.

>> I have avoided upgraded the X server since 6.8.2 on my T41p since all
>> the versions I tried crashed the server directly (black screen,
>> machine frozen, need hard shutdown). Today Debian unstable switched to
>> xserver-xorg_7.0.10 and apt-get upgrade suggests an heavy upgrade of
>> my system.
Yes. And since than I have problems with the keyboard

>> Any positive experience ?
Yes. But only an 101 keyboard and not one 104 / 105 keyboard

> - some keyboard changes that seems to cause problems with my gnome
> config.
Which did you change on your keyboard config

CU

  Michael

--
           Michael Ott, e-mail: michael@zolnott.de, www.zolnott.de
I am registered as user #275453 with the Linux Counter,