[ltp] Suspend and resume at a particular time?

Norman Walsh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:00:22 -0400

--=-=-=

Suspend (to RAM) with Fn-F4 works like a charm on my T42p running a
modern Ubuntu.

It occurred to me a couple of mornings ago as I waited for my machine
to grovel through a few hundred email messages, rebuild the locate
database, etc. that if I could just tell the darned thing to wake-up
on its own at say 5:00a, all these things would be finished before I
even got out of bed (well, on most days, anyway).

Can do?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

=2D-=20