[ltp] just a small OT

Felix E. Klee linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:57:53 +0200

At Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:52:26 +0200,
Pino Giaquinto wrote:
> I wish to use the 'blue key' to recovery my ThinkPad using the italian
> version of XP that I have just installed... can you help me?

Sorry, no idea.  However, if you bought the Italian version of Windows
via IBM, then IBM should be the first to ask.

As a side note: Although the license key for the German version may work
with the Italian version, the license is probably only valid for the
German version.  That means: You most likely do need to buy the Italian
version separately.  Ask Microsoft, if in doubt.

--
Felix E. Klee