[ltp] Configuring Mouse Device

Reza Shahidi Nejad linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 16:36:23 +0430

------=_Part_15371_5114032.1145189183642

Hi,

    I have an IBM Thinkpad R40e. I installed debian on my system. XFree86
worked almost O.K., but after upgrading (apt-get dist-upgrade) from XFree86
to xorg, my xserver won't run. I will recieve this message:

   Cannot open device: /dev/input/mice
   No Such Device.

(I have tested /dev/psaux too. it did not work too)

Can anyone help me. Maybe an xorg.cnf file can help.

ta ba'd
REZA++

------=_Part_15371_5114032.1145189183642

my system. XFree86 worked almost O.K., but after upgrading (apt-get dist-up=
grade) from XFree86 to xorg, my xserver won't run. I will recieve this mess=
age:</div>

------=_Part_15371_5114032.1145189183642--