[ltp] inhibit_charge_minutes script?

Andrew Barr linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:20:55 -0400

--=-FW90bHO+nC3Y+RfhjUWq

(Sorry to break threading here, I don't have a copy of my previous
message.)

A few days ago I asked about stop_charge_thresh support for tp_smapi on
the R51. Shem Multinymous replied someone had posted a script recently
to emulate this functionality via inhibit_charge_minutes. Indeed, I
found a message discussing this, and it is here:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.hardware.thinkpad/24348

However, it merely discusses the possibilities of a script or daemon but
there is nothing attached to the message or a link to a download
location. Has any work been done on this or am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Andrew Barr

--=-FW90bHO+nC3Y+RfhjUWq

--=-FW90bHO+nC3Y+RfhjUWq--