[ltp] Help Needed - Kernel bug 3022 - Subsystem vendor/device IDs

Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:55:29 -0300

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Giorgio Lando wrote:
> is labelled as kernel bug 3022 in the kernel bug tracker and is also documented in the thinkwiki website:
> www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Problem_with_high_power_drain_in_ACPI_sleep
[...]
> Actually we need to translate the old whitelist in the new one, and we have
> been up to now unable to get the subsystem vendor/device IDs for certain
[...]

I have added a pointer to your request to the wiki page mentioned above.
Please check it out and edit it if it is not to your liking.  Do notice that
the wiki template code does not allow us to place a | signal, so I had to
give up on the | grep Subsystem part.

  Henrique Holschuh