[ltp] Configuring Mouse Device

Reza Shahidi Nejad linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:09:41 +0430

------=_Part_5317_22689803.1145551181104

cat command will return "No Such Device" for all of the files in the
/dev/input/ folder.

this would be the same for psaux too.

I changed the mouse device to ttyS0. After this change, X started, but mous=
will not move. (!!) catting this device will not echo anythin on the screen=
.
Even no error is written. but for ttyS1 to ttyS3 i will recieve
"input/output error"

Now i have my X started, but i will recieve
"
Configured Mouse : Guess Protocol : Cannot find mouse protocol
 "

But for the ps command you wrote in previous mail, I tried to fix the
problem. finally I could, (I remember that) but now it will not work again.
How can I fix it again?

Thanks Again

ta ba'd
REZA++

------=_Part_5317_22689803.1145551181104

s in the /dev/input/ folder. <br>&nbsp;</div>
 mouse will not move. (!!) catting this device will not echo anythin on the=
 screen. Even no error is written. but for ttyS1 to ttyS3 i will recieve &q=
uot;input/output error&quot;
problem. finally I could, (I remember that) but now it will not work again.=
 How can I fix it again? </div>

------=_Part_5317_22689803.1145551181104--