[ltp] Synchronisation How-To?

Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:25:07 +0200

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 02:43:51 +0000, Daniel Baule wrote:

Please don't hijack existing threads.

> i try to synchronize my Nokia 6230 and my Kontact via Bluetooth. I
> managed to connect to the mobile using kbluetoothd but i can not
> synchronize my Addressbook and Calendar with kitchensync. I followed
> several tutorial but i canīt find my mobile with kitchensync and can
> not add my mobile to my paired devices in kbluetoothd.
>
> Does anyone know how to synchronize Kontact and mobile phones and pair the
> phone with the KDE BluetoothStack.

I synchronize my 6310i and 6230i via IrDA using kaddressbook (needs to
be built adainst libgnokii), with the "Export to mobile phone" menu
entry. I also did it once using a bluetooth stick. The relevant
settings in my /etc/gnokiirc for bluetooth look like this:

port = 00:60:57:53:8B:E0 (the MAC of your mobile phone)
model = 6310i
connection = bluetooth

I followed some HOWTO to set up the bluetooth part, bit it's a fiew
months ago.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Tino