[ltp] Re: is my usb controller dead?

come se fosse antani linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:32:40 +0000

some more info.
after googling, triyng with different keywords, I've found this
http://groups.google.it/group/lucky.linux.kernel/browse_thread/thread/95c54=
898fefeaa5a/8d46e114cba4391e?lnk=3Dst&q=3Dover+change+linux+usb+ehci&rnum=
=3D1&hl=3Dit#8d46e114cba4391e

my error was the same that the one in this link.
hub 1-0:1.0 over-current change on port N (I think was "1")

anyone I've an idea?