[ltp] Writing to an NTFS disk?

gervin23 linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 02 Aug 2006 18:01:27 -0400

i'd be careful about using ntfs-3g. for me, everything seemed fine while
happily reading/writing files to my ntfs partition but after rebooting
into windows things got weird. the files ended up corrupted in both
windows and linux with unknown filesizes. i was unable to remove the
files in linux so the only way i found that worked was to defrag offline
using perfectdisk (although 'chkdsk' might have worked as well). i'd
like to hear what other have experienced in this regard...

andy