[ltp] "Lenovo preloads SUSE on ThinkPad"

Adrian Bastholm linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:47:00 +0200

------=_Part_21465_8982706.1154814420933

http://fedora.redhat.com/ here you go ! download, burn, the rest is self
explanatory. make sure you have some sort of guide in front of you before
you start so you don't get tired of not knowing what to do.
/good luck