[ltp] "Lenovo preloads SUSE on ThinkPad"

Matt Graham linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:57:43 -0400

On Monday 07 August 2006 12:41, after a long battle with technology,
Grant Williamson wrote:
> Both Redhat & SuSE have frontends to install software, which for most
> users is adequate enough. So don't see how rpm being a handful is
> relevant.

Both Redhat and SuSE have nice carpet and hardwood floors.  So I don't
see how the big cracks in their foundations are relevant.

For something other than a snarky analogy,
http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search , put the string
slrndhbonr.mrj.danSPANceswitTRAPhcrows@samantha.crow202.dyndns.org
into the "find messages with this message-ID" box, read the thread
there.

--
   I think I'll have to put on 500 pounds of subwoofers, amps, and other
   delicious herbs.  --MegaHAL, trained on ASR