[ltp] T60p vibrating hard drive

Tue, 8 Aug 2006 12:23:03 -0400

------=_Part_66694_20394129.1155054183975

I have a T60 (1953-E4U).  The battery (9-cell) has noticable play, but not
as much as yours.  When the laptop is closed, there's a ~1mm gap between the
screen and keyboard half at the catches.  I haven't encountered any
vibration problems, though.

On 8/8/06, shorty (short101@internode.on.net) (Emailias:
REPLY-MASKED)<reply-51622-71a9-linux-thinkpad-admin=-