[ltp] Re: OT: Google Release GoogleEarth Linux

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:10:20 -0400 (EDT)

> Just wondering if there has been any updates/changes to xorg/Mesa
> that resolves the lockup problems discussed below (without the
> changes recommended in xorg.conf below)

 	Its always worked great here with fglrx, no lockups, and my
xorg.conf has the following items in it:

Section "Monitor"
         Identifier   "Generic Monitor"
         DisplaySize  402        302
         HorizSync    28.0 - 100.0
         VertRefresh  43.0 - 100.0
         Option      "DPMS"
         Option      "LCDClock" "220MHz"
EndSection

Section "Device"
         Option          "AGPFastWrite"          "on"
         Identifier  "ATI Technologies, Inc. M10 NT [FireGL Mobility
T2]"
         Driver      "fglrx"
         Option      "AGPMode" "4"
         Option      "HyperZ" "true"