[ltp] T60p vibrating hard drive

shorty linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 07:22:50 +1000

<head>
</head>
dirk husemann wrote:
  <pre wrap="">on Tuesday 08 August 2006 10:22, shorty wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Question is, how have other T60 buyers out there found the build
quality on their laptops? Look forward t hearing others opinions.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
while it does seem to be a bit on the wonky side mine (well, my employer's
actually) has been quite sturdy overall and i've been doing quite a bit of
travelling with it. the harddisk vibration thingy i would have checked out,
mine doesn't do that at all.

overall, rather satisfied with the box, the dual core CPU is way cool...

	cheers,
	dirk

  </pre>
box too. Apart from those things, I think its a solid<br>
laptop. Anyway, I sent it off yesterday, so hopefully it will be good
to go when I get it back<br>
Regards<br>
Glenn<br>