[ltp] Re: OT: Google Release GoogleEarth Linux

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:30:55 +1000

Using the latest (CVS) Mesa, drm and  xf86-video-ati (git) results in
googleearth producing the following lines (again):

File r300_render.c function r300Fallback line 412
Software fallback:ctx->Line.SmoothFlag

So, it looks like the relevant line in r300_render.c needs to be
commented out again to enable googleearth (and other applications) to
use 3D acceleration. Why hasnt the line been commented out in CVS?