[ltp] resume

Carles Pina i Estany linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 23:54:17 +0200

Hello,

On Aug/12/2006, Guillermo Juárez wrote:

> >> I have a Thinkpad T60, and when I resume from RAM (I have not tried from
> >> disk) I have the SATA disk problem: I cannot acces to disk again.

> I had the same problem with my x60s until I change the sata properties
> in the bios from ahci to  'compatibility'. This made suspend to ram
> work fine, but I heard that the power consumption is higher with this
> driver, any info about that?

No idea. I installed Debian on compatibility (so hdd is hda device) and
then switched again to ahci, so hdd is sda. I would prefer to not work
in compatibility mode, so i expect to fix it :-) (or that somebody fixes
it in kernel...). Maybe in compatibility mode is little slower...

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona