[ltp] Ubuntu Dapper vs. ThinkPad X41 (Tablet) suspend

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:58:37 +0200

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski):

> Marius Gedminas:

>> Did you file a bug in http://launchpad.net? The Ubuntu
>> developers should be told about bugs like this.

> Not yet; I’d have to test with the -26 revision of the 2.6.15 kernel,
> while I use -23, as it is the last one with an i810 support that
> doesn’t slow the video (there’s a bug in Launchpad about this issue,
> but I can’t, for the life of me, find it at the moment).

(This talking to myself in public begins to be a habit with me.)

Ok, so I booted the newest 2.6.15-26.46 distribution kernel and it seems
to both work with regards to sleep *and* graphics. Thanks for your help
and making me test all of the possibilities, Peter and Marius.

-- Shot
--
caffeine, noun: A contract, wherein a regular heartbeat is exchanged
for the ability to introduce subtle bugs, late at night, the day