[ltp] Ubuntu Dapper vs. ThinkPad X41 (Tablet) suspend

Peter Frühberger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:32:59 +0200

Am Montag, 14. August 2006 10:17 schrieb Shot (Piotr Szotkowski):
> Shot (Piotr Szotkowski):
> > (This talking to myself in public begins to be a habit with me.)
>

> > Ok, so I booted the newest 2.6.15-26.46 distribution kernel
> > and it seems to both work with regards to sleep *and* graphics.
>
> Aaand it even works with bootsplash on. Happy times are here again.
>
> (Tomorrow: why does hibernation attempts stop with a ‘cannot
> find a swap device’-ish kind of error and drop me back to GNOME?)
>
> -- Shot
> --
> This is the moment we were training for all yesterday afternoon.

Please look in /boot/grub/menu.lst if you have successfully added
resume=/dev/XXX for your swap partition

LG
Peter
--
"The Death of One is a tragedy, the Death of Millions is just a statistic" -
M.M.

		    Key-ID:     0x1A995A9B
		    keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Fingerprint: 4606 DA19 EC2E 9A0B 0157  C81B DA07 CF63 1A99 5A9B