[ltp] Crunch sound, left side

Carles Pina i Estany linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:40:11 +0200

Hello,

In my T60, an the left side (PCMCIA zone), sometimes I can hear a low
sound (crunch sound, I think). Only if room is in silence.

In this webpage:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-IBM-Lenovo-Thinkpad-T60.1294.0.html

There is a comment too, I think then that I am not alone:
"A reason for criticism are the crunching noise in the left frontal area
in front of the keyboard over the PCMCIA slot."

Is it normal? Any way to stop that sound? I think that is not all
the time, maybe it depends of some device? (cardctl suspend has not
worked :-)  )

Thanks!

PD: yesterday night I added some information in thinkwiki about Wireless
Modem (UMTS) and Wireless network. Thanks to everybody who suggested me
some things, I will try to add some more links.

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona