[ltp] T60p officially supported with SuSE SLED 10 by Levono

Shem Multinymous linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 00:57:58 +0300

On 8/16/06, Andrew Barr <andrew.james.barr@gmail.com> wrote:
The power management driver does
> pique my interest, however. There are some binary kernel modules in
> there (.ko files). I can't find a reference to available source code.

Looks fascinating, but I don't want to touch any of this stuff myself
-- to avoid any potential question about copyright on tp_smapi, which
might have some oberlap in functionality.

Can someone post a review of the functionality provided by Lenovo's
packages, and in particular whether it has anything in common with
tp_smapi and hdaps?

  Shem