[ltp] Using vmware on linux-thinkpad t60

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:51:06 -0400

Hmm --- I haven't had any problems running a Windows VM in VMware
Workstation under SuSE 10.1 on a T60p.  But you make me suspicious
when you say you told VMware about certain partitions.  I haven't had
VMware use native disk partitions, I've only created virtual disks.
Perhaps that's the difference.

Thanks,
     Aaron