[ltp] Re: Undocking?

Stefan Schmidt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:46:26 +0200

--GmiNL4+5WUWrod5m

Hello.

On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 09:32, Alex Deucher wrote:
> On 8/23/06, Stefan Schmidt <stefan@sostec.de> wrote:
> >
> >Yes, imb-acpi is limited. Perhaps you should wait until the generic
> >dock patches are in main. This should makes things in this area
> >easier. Especially the paper from OLS Alex mentioned looks
> >interesting.
>=20
> They may already be in andrew's tree or even a recent git rc kernel.
> I really haven't tracked them much since OLS.  If you are interested,
> you should email LKML or the patch's author.

Cute. My thinking that these patches are not applied yet based on the
fact that i found no "applied" mail at the end of the thread. Perhaps
i've to check before i post. ;)

I'll give this a try when 2.6.18 cames out and i compile my next
kernel. No time for rc's atm.:(

regards
Stefan Schmidt

--GmiNL4+5WUWrod5m