[ltp] Re: Undocking?

Stefan Schmidt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 00:59:55 +0200

--CNK/L7dwKXQ4Ub8J

Hello.

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 01:47, Shem Multinymous wrote:
> On 8/25/06, Stefan Schmidt <stefan@sostec.de> wrote:
> >But it seems Borislav is disappeared shortly after the driver was
> >merged into main. No real updates since the initial merge.
> >
> >As the driver is solid, this is no problem. But website needs update
> >and the experimental parts aren't experimental anymore.
>=20
> There's also a couple of ibm_acpi patches bidding their time in
> ThinkWiki (adding 3 extra thermal sensors and extending the fan level
> control).

Oh, i wasn't aware of this.

I quick look at http://ibm-acpi.sourceforge.net/ shows the following:

"Project Takeover Request

I received a notification from SourceForge.net that a project takeover
request has been made for ibm-acpi. Unfortunately, I have no way of
finding out the details of the request or to even contact the person
making it. Please email me (borislav@users.sf.net ), I'd like to
discuss the details with you."

If i read the last sentence right, he would be happy to get a new
maintainer for the driver. Anybody?

regards
Stefan Schmidt

--CNK/L7dwKXQ4Ub8J