[ltp] Re: Re: Re: Re: EC Hanging with latest tp-smapi (0.29)

TNKS linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:13:15 -0500

Shem,

Congratulations!  (your patch worked)

You're right, My problem was from the copying and pasting, so if you have
any patches you want to try out, putting the patches on
tpctl.sourceforge.net is a good idea.

I don't know if the things you did in the patch were excessive and not
something you'd want to release officially.  If it is, hopefully with just
a few more iterations we can settle on changes you're happy with.

- Sukant