[ltp] Re: Fglrx 8.28.8 promises Fn-F7 toggling. Anyone got it working?

Alfredo Matos linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:01:54 +0100

David Abrahams wrote:
> Alfredo Matos <alfredo.matos@digitalself.org> writes:
>

>> Really amazing,
>>
>> for the first time it works.
>> Utter success in a Thinkpad T60. How i missed this function. Just
>> installed everything you mentioned, and voila, FN+F7 working.
>>

> It would be useful if you could isolate which parts of my post were
> crucial to your success and which were not.  Then I will update
>
>   http://ubuntut60p.blogspot.com/

Hi,

Sorry by not doing this is the last post, but i was very excited :P.

All it took for me, was unmasking the hotkey (which i had done on
previous ocassions, but with no practical results), and then putting
your scripts in place (with some minor fixes):

chmod +x /usr/local/etc/X11/Xsession

(maybe you want to add this when you put up this mini-howto somewhere).
I'm on ubuntu dapper, with 8.28.8 drivers on a T60 (if you need further
info on whatever don't mind dropping a line)

regards,

Alfredo Matos