[ltp] Laptop dead after trying to backup C drive (sata) using Acronis True Image, help SVP

Pablo Vera linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:06:35 -0600

Why are we talking about partitions ???

Quote: "The machine which was new and in its box yesterday
         is now dead. - no post - no lights when I hit the ON/OFF
         button - nothing"

This computer is NOT powering up, so it has nothing to do with the
backup he performed.  This is clearly a hardware problem.  You should
return the computer to the store from where it was purchased.

Pablo