[ltp] Can bot use Fn+F7 to switch LCD/CRT on Thinkpad X60s

gulfstream linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 17:25:32 +0800

------=_Part_4059_6381258.1165310732175

I have use ibm_acpi module in my kernel(2.6.18), and I can use Fn+F4 to
suspend to RAM and Fn+F12 to suspend to disk. But the system do not respond
to Fn+F7, so I can not switch the LCD and external CRT. Moreover, when I run
"echo video_switch > /proc/acpi/ibm/video" in the terminal, no any respond.
How to solve this matter?

My laptop is Thinkpad X60s with Intel 945GM graphics chipsets. The system is
Debian etch with tpb installed.

Regards,

gulfstream