[ltp] Can bot use Fn+F7 to switch LCD/CRT on Thinkpad X60s

Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:04:19 -0500

On 12/5/06, gulfstream <gulfstream.wang@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you illustrate me how to solve this problem. Thanks.

See my previous email.  If fn-f7 doesn't work when just grub or the
bios is active then, I suspect you are out of luck.  You'll have to
use the dualhead and clone features of the xorg driver which won't
help with the console.

Alex